Local Slush competition for innovative companies
For a third consecutive year, the Embassy of Finland in the Republic of Serbia and Innovation Fund are organizing the local Slush competition for innovative companies.
Local startups will have the opportunity to pitch their ideas that support sustainable development goals at the local Slush competition to be held in Belgrade on September 6th 2017 @ Science Technology Park Belgrade.
The winner will enter the Slush Global Impact Accelerator Program and get a ticket for the Slush conference in Helsinki in November and December.
IN 2017, ORGANIZERS ARE LOOKING FOR EARLY-STAGE IMPACT STARTUPS THAT:
- Have the vision to solve pressing challenges globally
- Have a business idea that has gained some traction, but is still in an early phase
- Have a solution that supports the sustainable development goals (SDGs)
- Have potential to scale
- Have skills and drive to succeed
- Have at least one working prototype
Apply here http://www.innovationfund.rs/slush/ by September 1st 2017.
For more information about Slush, please go to: www.slush.org