Boosting the telecommunications engineer profile to meet modern society and industry needs / BENEFIT
Within the framework of the Erasmus Call, on October 15th 2017, the BENEFIT project was launched (Boosting the Telecommunications Engineering Profile to meet modern society and industry needs).
The aims of project are:
• to improve the telecom engineer profile, promoting interdisciplinary, in response to industry needs and to contribute to advances in technology, economy and society
• to enhance the quality of traditional telecommunication studies, to provide additional competences, to fulfill the gap between university education and the local labour needs
• to increase the study programme attractiveness and promote women in engineering
• to reinforce and broaden the collaboration with industry and to increase employment opportunities
• to increase the visibility and implement training/internship/job opportunities
• to make young students and society aware of the great impact telecommunications technology has
NiCAT is one of 15 partners, and the other participants on the project are: Alpen-Adria. Universitat, University of Ljubljana, Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and Information Technology Osijek, Ericsson Nikola Tesla d.d, University of Banja Luka, University of Sarajevo, University of Tuzla, University of Belgrade, University of Niš, University of Novi Sad, Bicom d.o.o, BIT Center Ltd, Cisco Systems, Research and Development Institute RT-RK for Computer Based Systems Novi Sad.
BENEFIT (Boosting the telecommunications engineer profile to meet modern society and industry needs) project is co-financed by the Erasmus + Program of the European Union.
More information about project, please find at project web site